CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 30 October 2008

Day 53 Ducks

was asked if I wanted to slaughter ducks today......and take one home for dinner.... I went along with my friends. However given the symbolism "The Ducks" have played in Lucy and my relationship..... I declined to hurt a duck. I felt bad for the ducks. They obviously knew what was in store for them...given the fact they were completely freaked out. I have fed ducks by hand before......held and stroked them. I think animals can tell when a person means to do them harm.
By no means is this gonna make me stop eating chicken or duck...but I think I will have someone else do my bidding from here on out.....Much like President Bush.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Yea, I agree. Same way I feel about deer. Good eating, but wouldn't (and couldn't anyway with my "glass eye") shoot one myself, but will eat the meat with no remorse.